People's reactions under "After You" the first song by Vetr

Atomic Compiler Thank you for the amazing track! I've shared it with all of my non-Muslim friends and they love it, and we had a beautiful discussion about Imam Hussein, some of the Christians even started drawing similarities between imam Hussein and Jesus piece be upon both of them.

Shaa Inseo The lyrics plus its music gives me the goosebumps and touch my heart deeply. Fortunately I understand the Tragedy of Karbala to relate to it. However, I hope it reach its intended audience with wisdom. May Allah reward those who make the effort inshaaAllah.

mirza productions Thank you for producing such a great thing so that we could propagate this great msg.

n kaniz-Zahra78 It's wonderfuuullll.

Fatemeh Kakahaji That's great.

Ayat His.99 It’s revolution of imam Hussein that brought justice and humanity to people and won religion of Mohammad.

Kandokht Kiani It touched my heart thank you so much.

Baquer Rizvi Salaam, the music is wonderful and I am quite sure that it will attract many youth that tend to follow the western Civilization. I am not a critic but this is mores over to make sure that when a youngster has a glance at this song, it should be such that he would want to keep listening to it over and over again. Maybe put in more information such as introduce a rap or make sound more like Poetry. I see this as a start of something that we may not be able to comprehend right now but of course the ones above us did. We should support and help them to improve in ways that can really generate or create more songs like this with a singer who minds the notes and pauses. Thank you for your efforts

Zahra Mohebbee it's nice and great idea to Introduce the story of imam through music as we all know music is the only way to get through to the youths these days unfortunately but have no choice need more work please more lyrics inshallah it gets better and better

smmaqw We need to produce more of these kinds of Music’s and specially as in the Quran said we send prophets with their own languages and these kinds of Music’s are the language of the west. Keep going the true path. Don't look at those who dislike it because they just look at themselves and because of that People around the world are not familiar with Imam Husain (A).

marifarjam94 great

syeda3381 awsome

simbhalaloo313 Heart touching lyrics

_miss_masumeh_ Amazing

mohammadamin.jafarii great

sayed_munis_reza It's the best thing I heard on insta

To listen the song (After You) click here.

نظرات مردم درباره موزیک After You در فضای مجازی به زبان فارسی.

نظرات مردم درباره موزیک After You در فضای مجازی به زبان انگلیسی.

نظرات مردم درباره موزیک My Three Year Old Hero در فضای مجازی به زبان انگلیسی.

the ,*** ,and ,of ,to ,a ,after you ,imam hussein ,you for ,kinds of ,my heart

مشخصات

تبلیغات

آخرین ارسال ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

مجله نوجوان آژانس مسافرتی و خدمات گردشگری توریستی فروشگاه خانه احسان کاشمر سایت اول معرفی بهترین ها مقالات علمی ایران گفت دانلود سرا meelliib آموزش رویت